My mother placed a order with CBS over 4 months ago!The order has not been shipped but they sure did take her money!

The shop owner does not respond to emails. The email address on the web site is bad along with the phone # listed for them. I had to contact the shop owner via Etsy who did answer my message (1x) and was VERY RUDE in her response. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!

I'm shocked this lady still has this site up and taking orders which she can not fill! I really hope the brides out there who have placed ordered get the product or a refund.

If neither happens we need to take legal action to get our money back!!!AGAIN DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!

Had an Experience with Creative Bridal Solutions?

Comments

National American Miss - PRAISE SMITH'S PAYMENT National American Miss "My daughter passed the first audition in Little Rock,AR.; after we paid the first payment. Her older sister was diagnosed with Leukemia; which Praise missed the pageant. And when I..." Read more Shoespie and Dresswe are fraudulent! They are scamming people. Be aware Shoespie "Shoespie and Dresswe are the same company. They mislead people in their website. They post pictures of shoes or dresses from other websites making people believe they will get that...." Read more National American Miss - Girls in age categories are not same age National American Miss "I recently just competed in the 2017 JR.Teen pageant at National American Miss. The age limit was 15 but 16 year old girls won. It is very frustrating to see..." Read more BTL Entertainment - Review in Ceremonies and Events category  from Universal City, Texas BTL Entertainment "By the way, Larry Williams with LaborFest San Antonio was blocked from Sunken Gardens. Thats why the venue was changed. For LaborFest 2016 He tried to borrow money to pay..." Read more Tbdress - Dishonest Company Tbdress "We bought a dress for my daughter a week ago and it did not fit. We contacted customer service and the agents name was Hugh. He told us they could..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more All American Liquidation And Estate Sales - Buyer Beware!  Not if, but how much you will be ripped off! All American Liquidation And Estate Sales "BEWARE! Do not sign a contract with Bobbee to do your estate sale, because it is not a question of if you will be ripped off. The only question is..." Read more